Need to restore a brand new shine to your car? Then it is time for a full car detailing service by a skilled expert in Melbourne. A car detailing service entails handwashing by very experienced detailers, unlike the normal car washing services.
Car detailing is the process of diligently cleaning, polishing, and protecting all the parts of an automobile from top to the bottom and from inside to the outside of the car with the help of advanced tools, equipment, and techniques. In a nutshell, a full car detailing involves a head-to-toe restoration of your car. Car detailing involves exterior and interior detailing services, and are as follows:
1) Interior Car Detailing – Interior detailing involves cleaning the inner parts of your car such as the interior cabin. To clean the interior cabinet, different methods are used that include the steam-cleaning and vacuuming methods. The following are included in interior car detailing services:
- Vacuuming: using a vacuum, an air compressor can be used.
- Brushing and Steam Cleaning: This is used to clean carpets and mats.
- Glass Cleaning: A glass cleaner is used to clean the glass.
- Leather Trimming: A leather cleaner and a saddle soap are used to clean all the leather parts.
- Re-Vacuuming and Wiping: Any dirt left in the interior cabin is removed using a cleaning detergent.
- Perfuming: Finally, a deodorant is used to make your car feel fresh.
2) Exterior Car Detailing – This process involves vacuuming, restoring, and surpassing the original condition of the exterior parts of your car, such as tyres, windows, and wheels.
The common exterior process includes:
- Washing and Drying – Performed by hand, this is the first step involved in spraying the car with a high-powered spray.
- Claying – A clay bar is made use of to remove any dirt and impurities.
- Polishing – In this process, the original polish of your car is restored.
- Sealing – This process gives your car a glossy shine, while a sealant is applied, and in some cases, even wax may be used, based on the mechanic’s technique being used.
After these services are performed, expert car detailing mechanics near you, wash your car, and perform all minutest detailing techniques such as flaking, peeling, cracking, as well as repainting.
The Benefits Of Car Detailing And Car Cleaning In The Eastern Suburbs Of Melbourne
Regular car detailing adds immense value to your car and also makes it look attractive despite the number of years it has been used. Following are the key benefits of car detailing and car cleaning:
- Improves the lifespan of your car: Car detailing removes all sorts of contaminations that are likely to damage your car’s leather, vinyl, chrome, and paint.
- Increases your car’s physical appearance: Most often, over time, your car tends to lose out its appeal. Car detailing makes your car restore its original appearance.
- Maintains the paint: Often car paint from the surface is affected by debris, dust, dirt, and so on. Regular detailing ensures that a coat of wax is applied over the paint to reduce any glitches, and restores that new-car shine.
- Car engine runs cooler: With regular detailing, the car engine gets tidied up of dirt, leaks, and spills. These ensure that the car engine starts to run smoothly.
- Improves the resale value: Car detailing experts are aware of market standards and keep their customer’s expectations met. Auto detailing makes your car fetch a higher resale value.
Rapid Mobile Auto Detailing provides expert car detailing services that are classified into 4 major categories, such as:
- Basic Clean
- Full Clean
- Full Detail
- Pre-Sale Detail
Rapid Mobile Auto Detailing employs experts who have specialised in car detailing and they perform services based on the current condition of your vehicle. To know more about what type of car detailing services your car requires, talk to our car experts on 0468 598 999 or alternatively, you can also send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.